Sunday, August 12, 2012

Natural Living - Product Review - Cocoon Apothecary Ancient Mud Face Mask

Oops!
Can we rewind and pretend I posted this two days ago?
I'm on holidays. Well.. this is my last day of holidays (womp womp!)
I've been travelling, relaxing, boating, swimming, drinking, eating, bachelorette partying and simply having a good time!
It's all been great but now it is time to get back to reality, back to work and daily routines.
I'm ready to rock it! I have a ton of recipes to try in various cookbooks and I can't wait to get back in my own kitchen and get cooking.

Today I want to tell you about a new company I recently found. Cocoon Apothecary, another great Canadian company, selling products for face and body.
The product of theirs that I am totally loving is their Ancient Mud Face Mask.
This mask means serious business. It gets all the gunk and junk clogged up there in your pores and throws it down the drain.
It is super natural (100% that is!) with Dead Sea Mud, great for purifying the skin and Glacial Marine Clay, which helps detoxify and exfoliate. It is a deep dark green colour so you look super attractive while the mask is on your face :)
Once I rinse it off and apply the Rosehip Oil Serum of theirs (review to come at a later date) my face feeling so smooth and so fresh, it's like brand new skin day whenever I use this!

If you are into face masks or are looking to give your skin a good deep cleaning, I recommend this product!

Here is a link to the Cocoon Apothecary website and product
http://cocoonapothecary.com/products/Ancient-Mud.html

*photo from Cocoon Apothecary website*

No comments:

Post a Comment