Monday, April 16, 2012

Product Review - Cheeky Cosmetics

I love makeup.

I don't wear a lot of it and I tend to stick to the safe side in terms of colour choices but I love how much variety there is out there.

When I was making the switch to all natural make up I came across Cheeky Cosmetics and fell in love with the company. They are a Canadian company out of British Columbia, all their products are natural, handmade and vegan friendly.

The great thing about their shop is the ability to order samples in almost every product they make so you can try it out before making the commitment to a larger jar of product.

Over the past year or so, I have purchased around 10 eye shadows, primer, bronzer, mineral veil and lip gloss (I have previously talked about their lip gloss here!)



The colour pallet for their eye shadows are out of this world! Bright yellows, pinks and greens to beautiful browns and sparkly purples. There are colours for every style. I highly recommend the primer to go with the eye shadows as it helps keep the product on all day.








The bronzer is great it is shimmery but not sparkly and matched well to my skin tone, not orangy or too dark. I really liked having this over the winter months when my skin was looking flush.

The oil control mineral veil has worked well so far, I don't use it daily but when I am looking for a little more coverage I dust a little on and it helps even things out.

They have recently added a mascara to their line up and that will be the next thing I try out. Good natural mascara is hard to come by and if their mascara is as high in quality as their other products, I'm sure I'll love it!

If you're looking to make the switch to all natural make up or are wanting to try a new brand, check them out! www.cheekycosmetics.com


 *all pictures are from cheeky cosmetics website*

No comments:

Post a Comment