Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer 2012 Bucket List

The sun is shining, my closet has been rearranged for skirts and dresses and my socks are tucked away not to be seen until the snow flies. SUMMER IS HERE! Well... offically it's here next week, but the weather has been unreal and it's time to get full swing into summer mode!

The lovely ladies of the Joy the Baker podcast sent out some more homework and wanted to know what is on our 'must do' list for this summer. I started mine back when the snow started to melt (that's how excited I am for warm weather) and here it is, all the things I want to accomplish this summer!

BUCKET LIST ~ Summer 2012

  • Make homemade jam
  • Go camping, just Ryan and I
  • Get out on my bike more and make use of my sweet new basket
  • Go pick berries!
  • Make homemade jewelry
  • Read at least 3 books
  • Make my first pie
  • Picnic in the park

Summer 2012 is all about making things, spending more time outside and getting down with a few good books!

What are you hoping to do this summer?? Making lists is a great way to make sure things get done! Have fun with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment