Friday, May 18, 2012

Things I love...week 2

Another week has passed! This week we celebrated our mothers and the amazing women in our lives! I wish I could of visited my mom and been able to tell her in person how much I appreciate her but a beautiful bouquet of flowers and funny card were sent her way, hopefully it made her smile! This week was also full of list making as I am getting ready for a camping/canoeing adventure this weekend!

Here are some things that made me smile this week:

1 -Tracy's nack for packing and list making helped me out!

I'm so glad I am not the only one who goes crazy with list making when it comes to packing. Make a list, cross it off as you pack, that way you know you have it!! Or be like my fiance, throw some stuff in a bag and hope for the best. Sigh....if only I could be this easy going!

2 -My favourite nail polish colour!!

For the moment anyway.. haha! This colour, called Jamaica Me Crazy, is the perfect shade of pinky/fuchsia, with a little sparkle, it is so girly and lasts a long time! I have it on right now, it makes my nails look happy :D!


3 -Boulder Canyon Natural Foods - Hickory BBQ Kettle Chips

I am a chip nut. Put a bowl in front of me and I'll eat them all. It's dangerous!!! As healthy as I try to be with  my diet, chips are my weakness.
I just discovered this brand a few days ago. Super flavourful, great crunch and all natural ingredients! Hurray!


4 -My fiance!
A little obvious I know, but this weekend we're celebrating 5 years together, holy smokes time flies!! Next year instead of celebrating an anniversary we'll be celebrating our wedding! I am so lucky to of found someone who wants to wake up beside me every day. Thank you for being awesome and patient. Can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings!!

This goat doesn't take any crap hahaha!

HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment